WHAT: Passavant Hospital Foundation
is hosting the sixth annual Legacy of Caring Gala where several individuals will be honored for their contributions to UPMC’s hospitals, patients and the community. The evening will consist of a cocktail reception followed by dinner and an award ceremony.
WHY: Award recipients embody a “Legacy of Caring” and have been instrumental in making UPMC Passavant the world-class hospital it is today. Funds raised from the gala will support the Foundation’s efforts to advance health and wellness through education, outreach and grant making.
The 2019 Legacy of Caring Honorees:
- Scott Celin, M.D.
- Daniel Duker, M.D.
- Irene Eberz, R.N., B.S.N.
- Marge Hammer, Volunteer
- Phillip Iozzi, D.O.
- Linda M. Kurta, R.N., B.S.N.
- Mary McLaughlin, M.S.N., R.N., O.C.N.
- Honoring legacy of Matthew Morrow, senior manager, information services
- Donna Ottoviani, M.S.N., R.N., V.P., Community Medicine
WHEN: 5:30 to 8 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019
- 5:30 p.m., cocktail reception
- 7 p.m., dinner
- 8 p.m., Legacy of Caring Awards
Note to Media:
To cover this event, pre-arrangements must be made by contacting Stephanie Stanley at 412-586-9762 or StanleySL@upmc.edu