WHAT: Passavant Hospital Foundation will honor several individuals, including clinicians and a board member, whose contributions have helped UPMC Passavant bring Life Changing Medicine to the surrounding communities.
Event Ticket Options:
- Individual Tickets: $150
- Table of 10 Guests: $1,500
To reserve your tickets, contact Anthony R. Savannah at 412-748-5788 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Legacy of Caring Honorees:
- James Boyle, M.D., chief medical officer, UPMC Passavant
- LouAnn Brindle, M.S.N., R.N., C.P.C.S., director, Medical Staff Services/Graduate Medical Education, UPMC Passavant
- Alex Chen, M.D., UPMC CancerCare at UPMC Passavant o Susan Hoolahan, M.S.N., R.N., NEA-BC, chief nursing officer and vice president of patient care, UPMC Passavant
- John Houston II, Esq. o Kiran Rajasenan, M.D., UPMC CancerCare, UPMC Passavant
- Cynthia Stauber, M.S.N., R.N., NE-BC, unit director, 3 Main, UPMC Passavant
- Jack “Johnny Angel” Hunt will emcee
- Donna and Mark Grooms of Jimmy Beaumont and the Skyliners will provide entertainment
WHEN: Thursday, Oct. 13
- 5:30 p.m., Cocktail Reception and Silent Auction
- 7 p.m., Dinner
- 8 p.m., Legacy of Caring Awards
WHERE: Pittsburgh Marriott North, 100 Cranberry Woods Dr., Cranberry Twp., Pa., 16066
Note to Media: To cover this event, pre-arrangements must be made by contacting Stephanie Stanley at 412-586-9762 or StanleySL@upmc.edu.