- Neurogel: An injectable solution containing a regenerative matrix that promotes healing of damaged nerve tissue.
- Esophagel: A minimally invasive treatment for Barrett’s Esophagus, a condition which, if left untreated, can lead to esophageal cancer.
- CardioTrak: A novel peptide that can deliver radioisotopes specifically to heart muscle, thus reducing the amount of radiation absorbed by the body during cardiac stress tests.
- Aeronics Inc.: A portable device that uses novel porous materials to store medical oxygen at low pressure in a standard 12-ounce aluminum can.
- Emotion Prosthetics: A wearable device called Purrr that intuitively detects stress and noninvasively counters it through stimulating cranial nerves.
- EyeCures: A new generation of eye drops using antibody technology to allow current advanced biological drugs to act on the surface of the eye.
- I-HITS: An individualized hand motion tracking system that allows stroke patients and therapists to monitor and improve rehabilitation.
- VasoMag: A novel engineered biodegradable metallic vascular stent technology.
- Ventriculo-Amniotic Shunt for Fetal Aqueductal Stenosis (VASFAS): A device to drain excess fluid from the fetal brain and prevent progressive brain injury during pregnancy.Finalist and semi-finalist videos can be viewed on the PInCH website.