- OneValve: A self-regenerating heart valve that uses the patient’s natural healing process to replace diseased heart valves, decreasing the risk of blood clots and improving durability over current therapy.
- HIV Detective: A “one-minute” HIV test that can detect infection at the point of patient contact with health care providers.
- CyteSolutions Lens: A silicone-hydrogel-based contact lens that has been coated with natural biopolymers containing an immune modifying drug for the treatment of dry eye disease.
- Good Vibrations: A novel vibration therapy device for treating residual/phantom limb pain and muscle atrophy in amputees.
- MobileDerm*: A mobile “pop-up” dermatology clinic that will diagnose and treat skin conditions in socioeconomically disadvantaged and rural communities where health care is not easily accessible.
- TeenBrainOnline: A novel neuroimaging task to measure teen brain response to social media and address a need to study the impact of social media on rising teen depression and suicide rates.
- Aphasia Games for Health: A video game aimed at reducing social isolation and improving language skills in patients with aphasia.
- 42Days*: A mobile health platform to identify maternal mortality risk at a time when women need it most, providing real-time intervention delivery and connection to care.
- Push-To-Spin: A novel device to make surgical fat grafting procedures more efficient.