Our volunteers share their time and talents to support our mission and improve patient experience.
Contact Volunteer Services at UPMC Lititz
To learn more about volunteering at UPMC Lititz, contact Michelle Deibler at 717-625-5663 or DeiblerME@upmc.edu.
Applying is easy. To become a volunteer, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the volunteer application.
- Schedule an interview.
- Complete background requirements.
- Criminal background checks (Pennsylvania, FBI and Child Abuse).
- Health Assessment
- Two references.
- Attend an orientation session.
We ask that adult volunteers commit to at least 50 hours over a period of one year. Most volunteers work 3-4 hour shifts, 1-3 times per week.
Note: We do not accept:
- Court-ordered community service volunteer work.
- Volunteers for senior projects if the student is looking for a short-term volunteer opportunity.
- Short-term, "shadow" experiences through Volunteer Services.
Whether you would like to work directly with patients and families, or would rather serve in a “behind-the-scenes” role, we have a volunteer opportunity for you.
- Clerical Support
- Information Desk
- Emergency Department
- Nursing Floors
- Gift Shop
- Healing Therapy Program (music/pet therapies)
- Spiritual Care Program
Gifts of The Heart
Gifts of the Heart volunteers provide items to donate to patients at UPMC. Learn more.
Need to access your medical records? We have an app for that.
UPMC Central PA Portal providers patients across the central Pennsylvania region with secure access to their health information. It is the fastest way to send a message to your doctor, refill prescriptions, get test results, and schedule and manage appointments, including video visits.
Log-In or Sign Up Today