Lititz Hematology and Oncology Care offers an infusion center on-site as an added convenience for patients and to enhance continuity of care.
Our front office staff is well trained and concerned that every patient receives the best care possible. They are willing to help you with your registration, scheduling and insurance needs. Every effort will be made to answer all your questions in a timely manner.
- Phone: 717-625-5850
- Fax: 717-625-0137
We are located at:
1575 Highlands Dr.
Building A, Ste 205
Lititz, PA 17543
- Monday – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday – 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday – 8 a.m. to Noon
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Personalized Chemotherapy/Infusion Therapy
- Each dose is specific to you. Your doctor determines the appropriate drugs and doses based on your health status, blood work, and other factors. These may change from one visit to the next, so we can't prepare your infusion in advance.
- Following the 'recipe' is critical. With these powerful drugs, the pharmacist must be 100-percent accurate when preparing your infusion.
- Each dose must be sterile. Using sterile supplies and aseptic, or germ-free, techniques helps keep your infusion free of germs.
- nfusion drugs require careful handling. Contact with these drugs may be harmful to anyone who is not supposed to receive them.
Chemotherapy is a general term for treatments that use medications to kill cancer cells. Many different kinds of drugs are used, either alone or in combination, to treat different cancers. The specific drug or combination used is chosen to best combat the type and extent of cancer present. Our medical oncologists also utilize a proactive approach to manage common side effects of chemotherapy.
Chemo embolization is a minimally invasive technique that delivers high dosages of cancer killing drugs directly into a tumor while blocking the arteries that feed the tumor.
- Naeem Latif, MD
- Yeo Jin Moon, CRNP
New Patient Info
Welcome to our practice and thank you for choosing us to serve your health care needs. This website is designed to answer many of the questions that you may have. The more you know about our policies and methods of practice, the better we may be of service to you. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you are a new patient, please bring your insurance card and arrive early to complete any necessary paperwork. If you have been under the care of another physician, please bring your records or have them delivered prior to your appointment. Please bring completed new patient forms with you to your appointment.