UPMC Hillman Cancer Center has partnered with community-based hospitals throughout the region to develop one of the largest integrated community networks of cancer physicians and health care specialists in the country. UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Memorial specializes in radiation oncology, gynecologic oncology, hematology/oncology, and additional supportive services for patients and their families.
- Hematology/Oncology: 717-801-0765
- Hematology/Oncology Fax: 717-801-0645
- Radiation Oncology: 717-801-0742
- Radiation Oncology Fax: 717-801-0630
- Gynecologic Oncology: 717-801-0739
- Gynecological Oncology Fax: 717-801-0645
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Day.
- Blood Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Care Center
- Cancer Care
- Cervical Cancer
- Gynecologic Cancers
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Diagnosis And Staging
- Prostate Cancer Treatment Program
- Prostate Cancer Treatment Team
- Radiation Oncology
- Uterine/Endometrial Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Women's Health
- Shani Najuma Carter, MD
- Angela DeRobertis, MD
- Kit Lu, MD
- Sabrina Martyr, MD
- Kaihong Mi, MD
- Glenn B. Mieszkalski, MD
- Gregory S. Willis, DO
- Todd Wolf, MD
- Traci Crew, CRNP
- Kaitlin Louise Feldenzer, CRNP
- Meagan E. Smith, GC
- Jessica D. Striebig, PA-C
- Janice E. Williams, CRNP
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Central Pa.
Learn more about UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Central Pennsylvania.
Need to access your medical records? We have an app for that.
UPMC Central PA Portal providers patients across the central Pennsylvania region with secure access to their health information. It is the fastest way to send a message to your doctor, refill prescriptions, get test results, and schedule and manage appointments, including video visits.
Log-In or Sign Up Today