Access to UPMC Williamsport
- Emergency Waiting Room Entrance: Open to patients 24/7 with limited access to the patient care areas from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Main Tower Entrance: Open to patients and staff from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- East Entrance: Open to patients, support person, and staff from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- West Entrance: Open to patients from 5:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on weekdays, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends.
The following are closed at all times to patients and staff:
- Rural Ave. Entrance including former Vestibule Entrance just to the West of Rural Ave. Entrance.
- Subway Entrance: Revolving door and single door.
- Corridor Doors of Health Innovation Center and Tower: Two sets of double glass doors.
Access to UPMC Williamsport Divine Providence Campus
- Main Entrance: Open to patients and staff from 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mon-Friday and 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekends.
- Hillman Cancer Center Entrance: Open to patients and staff from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Rear Dock and Employee Entrances: Open to staff weekdays — 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. and weekends — 5 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Patient Support Persons
Approved support persons may visit patients between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.