WHEN: 8 to 11:30 a.m., Friday, Sept. 20, 2019.
WHERE: G23 Public Health Auditorium, University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health, 130 Desoto St., Pittsburgh, Pa., 15213.
- Arthur Levine, M.D., senior vice chancellor, Pitt Schools of the Health Sciences, and John and Gertrude Petersen Dean of Pitt’s School of Medicine.
- Charles Rinaldo, Ph.D., principal investigator of the Pitt Men’s Study, chair and professor of Pitt Public Health’s Department of Infectious Diseases and Microbiology.
- Frank Palella, M.D., Potocsnak Family Professor of Medicine at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine.
- William Buchanan, M.Mus., clinic and volunteer coordinator for the Pitt Men’s Study.
- Phyllis Tien, M.D., professor of medicine, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine.
- Jeremy Martinson, D.Phil., co-principal investigator of the Pitt Men’s Study, assistant professor, Pitt Public Health’s Department of Infectious Diseases and Microbiology.