- Free blood pressure screening.
- Oxygen saturation screening.
- Adult flu shot clinic.
- Ask the Doctor.
- Ask the Pharmacist.
- Free information on family health services.
- Free information on maternal and child health programs.
- Giveaways and immunization schedules.
- Facility tours.
WHY: Health screenings and education can help prevent future medical complications.
WHO: The event is open to the public.
WHEN: 3 to 6 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 10.
WHERE: UPMC St. Margaret Bloomfield-Garfield Family Health Center, 5475 Penn Ave., Pittsburgh, 15206.
Note to Media:
To cover this event, pre-arrangements must be made by contacting Stephanie Stanley at StanleySL@upmc.edu