- While inside the building, you will be required to wear a facemask that covers your nose and mouth and to practice other prevention efforts like physical distancing, even if you are fully vaccinated.
- A doctor’s order is not needed for your screening mammogram, but we do ask that you designate a doctor who you’ve seen in the past year to receive your results. If you don’t have a doctor, we can help you find one.
- If you have health insurance, it will be billed for the screening mammogram. Women without health insurance are welcome and encouraged to come for a screening mammogram; assistance will be provided to cover the cost.
- Oct. 23, 2021, UPMC Magee-Womens Imaging-Wexford
- Nov. 6, 2021, UPMC Magee-Womens Imaging-Bethel Park
- Nov. 13, 2021, UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex, Cranberry
- Nov. 20, 2021, UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital, Oakland
- Dec. 11, 2021, UPMC Magee-Womens Imaging-Monroeville