WHAT: UPMC Passavant is hosting an open house for the new state-of-the-art UPMC Passavant Spine Center, which began seeing patients this month. This Wexford facility features a full range of advanced diagnostic, pain management, physical therapy, sports medicine and rehabilitation services. Attendees can meet staff members, talk to physicians and tour the facility.
WHY: The Center helps patients with acute and chronic back or neck pain return to active, pain-free lifestyles through a coordinated and personalized plan of care using nonsurgical alternatives. It offers an interdisciplinary approach for a wide variety of spinal problems including: evaluation, testing, treatment and rehabilitation.
- Leslie Davis, senior vice president, UPMC
- David Martin, president, UPMC Passavant
- Merle Taylor, vice president of operations, UPMC Passavant
- Matt El-Kadi, M.D., chief of neurosurgery, UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Passavant Spine Center staff
WHEN: 4:30 to 5:30 p.m., Thursday, August 6
WHERE: UPMC Passavant Spine Center, 12680 Perry Highway, Wexford, Pa., 15090
Note to Media: To cover this event, please contact Amy Charley at 412-738-3511 or CharleyA@upmc.edu.