Common Reasons for Shared Decision Making
The following topics are common health decisions that many people need to make. Each topic has a learning center with information and interactive tools to help you decide what is best for you and your family.
- Advance Care Planning - Understand what an advance directive is and create your own.
- Low Back Pain - Do I want to be able to climb a mountain or comfortably play with my grandchildren?
- Chronic Pain - What options do I have besides medication?
- ICD - Should I get an implanted cardio defibrillator for heart failure?
- How can I get and stay healthy?
- End of Life Care - Which decisions should I make for my family?