Complete Care for Allergy Treatment
If you are suffering from allergies, our specialists can help you. From food allergies to asthma to immunodeficiencies, our specialists are specifically trained to provide the treatments, such as immunotherapy for environmental allergies, stinging insect allergies and oral immunotherapy for food allergies.
We offer diagnostic evaluation and care for patients of all ages with allergy and immune disorders, including:
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- Allergic rhinitis
- Chronic cough
- Contact dermatitis
- Drug allergies
- Food allergies
- Hives / Angioedema
- Insect allergies
- Recurrent infections
- Sinus problems
Testing for allergies, asthma, and immune deficiencies
We tailor our advanced evaluations, tests and treatment procedures to meet your needs, however simple or complex.. An initial evaluation of people who are suspected to have allergies, asthma, or immunodeficiency, may include:
- A thorough physical examination
- An evaluation of past medical history
- A comprehensive assessment of symptoms
To help make a diagnosis, our allergy specialist may order the following tests and procedures:
- Laboratory studies – to evaluate many allergic and immunologic diseases
- Allergy skin testing – to evaluate symptoms that may be due to an allergy to pollen, dust mites, molds, pets, bee stings, or foods
- Medication allergy testing – if skin testing is negative, our experts may give you the medication to rule out allergy
- Pulmonary function tests – to assess the functional status of the lungs
- Radiologic studies – to help differentiate asthma from sinus disease
John M. Wenner Building
1705 Warren Ave.
Williamsport, PA 17701
- Monday and Wednesday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Scheduling and Billing: Friday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Learn more about allergy and immunology services at John M. Wenner Building.