UPMC's Executive Health Program provides medical services to corporate clients at the Heinz 57 Center (formerly the Gimbel's Building) in downtown Pittsburgh, Pa.
Call 412-560-8765 to schedule an appointment or to learn more about the Executive Health Program.
UPMC Executive Health Program
Heinz 57 Center, Fifth Floor
339 Sixth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Get directions to UPMC's Executive Health Program.
When entering Heinz 57 Center from Sixth Avenue, you must show photo ID and sign in
at the first floor security desk.
On the fifth floor, walk through the double doors and ask to be directed to the UPMC Corporate Health Program's waiting room.
Parking Options in Downtown Pittsburgh
Parking Near the UPMC Executive Health Program
The Garage at Three PNC Plaza
225 Fifth Ave. (at Wood St.)
- Identify yourself as a UPMC patient and the attendant will park your car.
- Bring your parking ticket to your appointment.
- Pay $9 at the UPMC Executive Health Program front desk for a parking voucher.
629 Smithfield St.
412-391-1952 or 412-391-1262
- Doorway by sixth-floor elevator leads to the fourth floor of the Heinz 57 Center.
- Follow the hall to the intercom and tell security that you are here for a UPMC Executive Health Program appointment.
Mellon Square Garage
529-540 Smithfield St.
412-560-7217 or 412-560-7218
- Located across from the Omni William Penn Hotel, between William Penn Place and Smithfield Street.
- Garage is located underneath Mellon Square Park.