UPMC's International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC) in Central Pa. are committed to helping you and your baby initiate and maintain breastfeeding.
Our IBCLCs will provide expert assistance to help you and your baby when:
- You are attempting to breastfeed after a difficult previous breastfeeding experience.
- You need hands-on help with early attempts at latching and positioning.
- You are experiencing sore nipples, yeast infections of the nipple and other nipple traumas.
- You are dealing with plugged ducts, breast infections or breast pain.
- Your baby won’t latch on or is having trouble feeding.
- You have concerns about your milk supply.
- You are concerned that you baby is not getting enough milk or gaining weight.
- You are nursing multiples.
- You need advice on choosing a breast pump, pumping, or storing your milk safely.
- You are transitioning back to work and are still breastfeeding.
- You are considering introducing solids to your baby and want to continue nursing.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to Lactation Services at your specific birthing location using the numbers below.
- Carlisle: 717-960-3409
- Hanover: 717-316-2262
- Harrisburg: 717-782-5372
- Lititz: 717-625-5337
- Memorial: 717-849-5594
Need more information?
Meet Lorna Deibert, Lactation Consultant at UPMC Memorial
See why Lorna is excited about UPMC Memorial's Family Birth Center and the amenities the new hospital will bring.
Need to access your medical records? We have an app for that.
UPMC Central PA Portal providers patients across the central Pennsylvania region with secure access to their health information. It is the fastest way to send a message to your doctor, refill prescriptions, get test results, and schedule and manage appointments, including video visits.
Log-In or Sign Up Today