At UPMC, we understand the unique health care needs of women—no matter what age or stage of life you’re in—and our physicians, nurses and support staff are here to help you stay healthy.
We make it a priority to get to know you and listen to your concerns. We will answer your questions and provide you with the services that are right for you. You can expect comprehensive care from physicians, nurses and specialists who are trained in women's health, and you will benefit from access to the most current health information as well as our state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment programs.
You can count on us to be your partner in healing and in health. Our comprehensive services include:
- Behavioral Health. The psychiatrists and therapists at Women's Behavioral Health Specialists help women manage the emotional and behavioral disorders and symptoms related to a range of conditions.
- Breast Health. Our advanced imaging technology means you have access to the most comprehensive screening, diagnostic and treatment options available.
- Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment. The Women's Cancer Center at UPMC in central Pa. offers personalized care and advanced treatment for vulvar, vaginal, cervical, endometrial (uterine) and ovarian cancers.
- Cardiovascular Care. Our CardioVascular Institute offers specialized care for women at risk of or experiencing heart disease.
- Fertility Services. Infertility affects about 12 percent of couples of childbearing age. If you are having difficulty conceiving or carrying a baby, our experts will provide compassionate, advanced care to determine the cause of infertility.
- Osteoporosis. We provide the most comprehensive osteoporosis program in the area to help women with prevention, diagnosis and management of the disease.
- Pennsylvania Breast & Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (PA-BCCEDP). (formerly called the HealthyWoman Program (HWP)) Have you lost income or health insurance because of COVID-19? You may qualify for free breast and cervical cancer screening and diagnostic services. Click here to find out if you qualify.
- Pregnancy and Childbirth. From preconception to postpartum care, you'll find all the services you need in one place. Our team of physicians, nurses, specialists and educators are here to provide the highest level of care during your pregnancy while giving you the best possible birth experience.
- Pelvic and Bladder Health. Women of all ages and races can suffer from bladder and pelvic floor disorders. Learn more about how our urogynecology experts can help.
- Sexual Assault Services. If you are a victim of sexual assault, you can receive the support and care you need from UPMC Pinnacle's Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner (SAFE) Program.
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery. We provide relief to women with common gynecologic conditions such as heavy periods, adenomyosis, endometriosis, fibroids, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain using special surgical tools to perform minimally invasive procedures.
Do you need more information about Women's Health services at UPMC in Central Pa.? Call us at 717-231-8900.
Find Women's Health locations in Central, Pa.