UPMC Urgent Care offers physical exams for people of all ages at all of our convenient urgent care locations.
Walk right in, no appointment necessary. Western Pa. and western Md., Urgent Care locations are open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Preschedule Your Appointment Online at Most Urgent Care Locations
You can book your appointment online in advance or walk right in – seven days a week.
Schedule an appointment online for:
- COVID tests
- Physicals (excludes DOT)
- TB tests
- Vaccines including flu (age 4 and older) and COVID (age 12 and older)
MyUPMC users can schedule an appointment directly in the patient portal.
UPMC Urgent Care provides patients, including those who walk in or schedule online, high quality, prompt, and efficient care.
Tips to Help You Get the Most From Your Prescheduled or Walk In Visit
- Prescheduled appointments are available during certain hours, seven days a week.
- Please do not schedule more than one appointment on the same day for the same person and condition.
- Only one prescheduled appointment time will be honored for the same patient on the same day.
- Patients who preschedule an appointment will be seen as close as possible to their scheduled time, regardless of patient arrival time.
- Arriving early for a prescheduled appointment may not expedite care.
- Patients arriving too late for a prescheduled appointment may be considered a walk-in visit.
- Walk-in patients are welcome at any time.
- Walk-in patients are generally seen in the order they arrive.
- Some patients may be seen ahead of others based on their medical needs.
- Prescheduling an appointment online is not available at UPMC Urgent Care locations in central Pa. and western Maryland.
Schedule an Appointment
Types of Physicals We Perform at UPMC Urgent Care
Our board-certified physicians, physician assistants, and CRNPs at UPMC Urgent Care can complete the following types of physicals (please bring your form with you):
- Sports physicals
- Driver’s license physicals (excluding commercial drivers’ license (CDL))
- Camp physicals
- Work physicals*
*Basic work physicals only. We do not perform urine drug screenings, breath alcohol testing, functional capacity or physical ability tests, or any other specialized testing.
Physicals Not Available at UPMC Urgent Care
- Urgent Care does not perform annual checkups. For yearly preventive and wellness exams, you should schedule an appointment with your primary care physician.
- Urgent Care does not perform physical exams for CDL for the Department of Transportation
Don’t have a primary care physician?
» Find a UPMC doctor near you.