At UPMC, we’re committed to providing the education and training resources that health care professionals need to be their best.
Our Advanced Imaging Technologist Training Program, offered by UPMC Imaging Services, can help you expand your career options.
We offer full- and part-time certificate programs that you can complete in under a year. We also provide tuition forgiveness for those who enroll and commit to working at UPMC.
Imaging Certificate Programs
Our training programs promote advanced learning through:
- Interactive clinicals.
- Dialogue with staff and patients.
- A thorough self-study program.
Who Should Apply to the Advanced Imaging Technologist Training Program?
- Nuclear medicine techs including R.T(N), CNMT, ARRT NMTCB
- Radiology techs R.T(R)
- Radiation therapists R.(T)T
What You Need to Enroll
- Proof of vaccine records, including the flu shot.
- Clean criminal background checks: Act 33, Act 34, and Act 73.
- A $100 acceptance fee.
- Proof of CPR certification (AHA).
Apply to the Advanced Imaging Technologist Training Program.
Contact Us About the Advanced Imaging Technologist Training Program
To learn more, contact: