2310 Jane St.
Pittsburgh, PA. 15203
The Everyday Care You Need, Every Day
The UPMC Outpatient Center in the South Side offers a full range of diagnostic, surgical, and specialty health care services to South Side area residents.
From an EKG to laboratory work to same-day surgery, we provide the everyday care you need every day, in a convenient, one-stop location.
Some of our health services at the UPMC Outpatient Center in the South Side include:
- Diagnostic tests and imaging such as blood work, colonoscopies, and mammograms.
- Surgical procedures, including same-day surgery.
- Specialized foot, ankle, and podiatric services for people with diabetes, vascular disease, or orthopaedic injuries.
- Primary care and physician services for sprains, colds, and other common health conditions — no appointment necessary.
- Rehabilitative services to support recovery from injury, illness, and surgery, offering outpatient physical, occupational, speech, and neurologic therapy, and specialized care for amputees.