Women of all ages — from teens to midlife and beyond — have access to state-of-the-art gynecologic care at UPMC Chautauqua.
Our doctors and nurses have years of practice in caring for women's unique needs.
Contact UPMC Chautauqua Gynecology
To learn more or make an appointment, call 716-664-8510.
Gynecology Services We Offer
From routine exams to the latest surgical techniques, we offer a full range of services for women at every stage of life.
- Birth control, including IUDs, Depo-Provera shots, and Nexplanon implants.
- Preventive gynecologic care.
- Routine yearly checkups.
- Endometriosis care.
- Pelvic pain treatment.
- Ultrasound in the same building for quick results.
Tests and treatments for women's health issues
- Colposcopy. Gives lighted, enlarged view of the cervix, vagina, and vulva.
- Endometrial biopsy. Takes a tissue sample of the uterus to diagnose bleeding problems.
- Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP). Removes abnormal tissue from the cervix with a thin wire loop.
- Pap smears. Tests for cell changes in the cervix, which can be a sign of cervical cancer.
- Robotic surgery. Removes the uterus (hysterectomy) or the ovaries and fallopian tubes (salpingo-oopherectomy).
- Vulvar biopsy. Takes a tissue sample to test for vulvar cancer.
Why Choose UPMC Chautauqua Gynecology?
At UPMC Chautauqua, you get world-class care close to home.
Here are some reasons to make your next appointment with us:
Caring, skilled staff.
Our staff tailors care to each woman. And you can choose to see either a male or female doctor.
Complete care under one roof.
Find total women's health care in one building.
The Center for Imaging boasts same-day mammography results. And our Maternity Care Center offers prenatal care and a state-of-the-art obstetrics unit.
Cutting-edge tests and treatments.
We have the latest equipment and training to check and treat gynecologic problems.
3D mammograms provide crisp pictures, can detect even small tumors early, and take just a few seconds longer than standard mammograms.
Robotic surgery offers women an option to invasive surgery and other forms of minimally invasive surgery.