We are proud to be accredited by The Joint Commission, including being a Certified Primary Stroke Center. In addition, UPMC Hanover has achieved the status of Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care, and Get With the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus.
UPMC Hanover features:
- A Maternity Center that has earned the Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care .
- A Sleep Lab that specializes in expert diagnosis, treatment, and management for neurologic, movement, and breathing disorders impact sleep.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation offering expert care to help patients safely return to their daily activities after a cardiac event or procedure.
- The Mammography Center using the most up-to-date method of screening and diagnosing to help detect the early signs of breast cancer.
- A Certified Primary Stroke Center.
Find out more about UPMC Hanover:
Get involved with UPMC Hanover:
Every three years, UPMC hospitals conduct a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA). To access the assessments and to learn how the hospitals are addressing important community health needs, click here.
Need to access your medical records? We have an app for that.
UPMC Central PA Portal providers patients across the central Pennsylvania region with secure access to their health information. It is the fastest way to send a message to your doctor, refill prescriptions, get test results, and schedule and manage appointments, including video visits.
Log-In or Sign Up Today