Inpatient and Outpatient Pharmacies at UPMC Jameson
At UPMC Jameson, our pharmacists provide safe, efficient, and proper drug therapy.
We manage both an:
- Inpatient pharmacy for patients currently in the hospital.
- Outpatient pharmacy for UPMC Jameson patients, visitors, and staff.
UPMC Jameson Outpatient Pharmacy Contact Info and Hours
- Phone: 724-656-4650
- Fax: 724-656-4652
- TDD: 724-658-2110
We're on the First Floor of the hospital.
Our hours are:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday — 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday — 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday — 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday — Closed
Need pharmacy service after hours? Find an open pharmacy near you (PDF).
Or, see all UPMC pharmacies.
Why Choose UPMC Jameson for Your Drug Needs?
All staff pharmacists at UPMC Jameson:
- Have a Pa. State Board of Pharmacy license.
- Have at least five years of specialized training.
- Are experts in drug therapy who work with doctors, nurses, dietitians, physical therapists, lab techs, and others.
We work closely with infection prevention staff to map out the best choices of antibiotics and other drugs.
Drug-resistant organisms are always evolving. Our staff is on top of the best treatment plans and ways to keep others safe by preventing the spread of germs.
- UPMC Rx Express: offering prescriptions for patients delivered to your room upon discharge or after your clinic visit.
- UPMC employee discounts on over-the-counter medications.
- 90 day supply of maintenance medication for two copayments for UPMC Health Plan insured employees.
- Assistance with medication costs through collaboration with social workers, care coordinators, and other health care professionals.
- Patient consultations and counseling on medications.
- Free delivery anywhere in Lawrence County.
Online Prescription Refill
Complete our online form to refill or check the status of your prescription.Refill now.