UPMC Lititz Women's Place with UPMC Magee-Womens services is a designated Baby-Friendly Hospital. You and your family are our top priorities. From the moment you arrive to give birth, you can count on our physicians, nurses, specialists and educators to provide the region's best family-centered care.
See a Virtual Tour of the UPMC Lititz Women's Birthing Suite (PDF)
- Maternity Pre-Registration: 717-625-5420
- Labor and Delivery: 717-625-5428
- Maternity: 717-625-5426
- Lactation: 717-625-5337
- Baby-Friendly Designation: This initiative encourages and recognizes hospitals and birthing centers that offer an optimal level of care for breastfeeding mothers and their babies. This prestigious, international award recognizes birth facilities that offer breastfeeding mothers the information, confidence, and skills needed to successfully initiate and continue breastfeeding their babies.
- Level III NICU: Level III designation means that our qualified staff can provide top-notch care for a high volume of critically ill babies and babies born as early as 23 weeks gestation.
- Blue Distinction® Center for Maternity Care Designation: Blue Cross Blue Shield companies recognize select doctors, hospitals and other health care facilities as Blue Distinction® for the safe, effective care they provide to their patients. Each must meet a specific set of rigorous standards to receive the Blue Distinction designation.
- Nitrous Oxide: Nitrous oxide is offered as a pain management alternative for women in labor. Nitrous oxide (also known as nitrous or laughing gas) is a colorless, nonflammable, tasteless, and odorless gas. A blend of inhaled nitrous oxide (50 percent) and oxygen (50 percent) is used for analgesia (pain relief) in labor.
New Patient Info
Please call 717-957-5510 to pre-register.
Women's Health at UPMC Magee-Womens in Central Pa.
Learn more about UPMC Magee Womens health services at UPMC in Central Pennsylvania.