Parking at UPMC McKeesport
Parking is available in the parking garage. Enter from Evans Avenue, adjacent to the hospital.
There is a $3 fee for parking through the purchase of a token.
Valet service is available when using inpatient or outpatient services for $2 with a validated ticket.
Same-day surgery at UPMC McKeesport
If you're having same-day surgery and already preregistered, you should report to the 6th floor of the Mansfield Building on the day of the procedure.
The same-day surgery unit at UPMC McKeesport provides surgical and diagnostic procedures on an outpatient or ambulatory basis.
We admit same-day services/short procedure unit patients are admitted as outpatients. This means you will have your surgery or other special procedures and go home on the same day.
Reminders for same-day surgery patients
- Follow any instructions from your doctor or nurse about food, drink, and medication. These may be important for the administration of anesthesia.
- Wear loose clothing that you can fold easily. We will provide you with a patient gown.
- Do not wear makeup, nail polish, or jewelry.
- Leave all valuables at home.
- Bring a list of medications.
- Bring a lens case if you wear contact lenses.
- Bring a copy of your Advance Directive or Living Will (if you have one).