If you’re a busy executive, you need to be in excellent physical and mental condition to handle the demands of both your job and personal life.
Chances are, though, that your health and well-being are not always your first priorities. That’s why The Burick Center for Health and Wellness offers the Executive Physical and Lifestyle Analysis Program through the CARES program.
If left unaddressed, physical problems, stress and emotional issues can negatively impact your health and productivity. If you are seeking exceptional personalized attention and care that fits conveniently into your demanding schedule, our executive program is for you.
Customized to Your Needs
As part of our executive program, board-certified internist Theresa Burick, DO, FACP, will help you customize physicals according to your health care needs. Your physical can be given during several sessions that fit your schedule or during one full-day session. Dr. Burick will evaluate the state of your health while helping you create a healthier future.
Our executive program focuses on wellness, disease prevention and early detection. A range of diagnostic tests are provided as part of our executive program, including:
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Comprehensive medical profile (CMP)
- Lipid panel
- Thyroid function tests
- C-reactive protein test
- Vitamin D
- PSA (for men)
- Lung function analysis (spirometry)Exercise treadmill stress testing
- Body composition analysis
- Hearing assessment
- One-on-one nutritional review and counseling session (full-day only)
- Private session with a psychologist for executive coaching (full-day only)
As part of our executive program, you may undergo noninvasive radiologic imaging studies, including:
- Vascular studies of the carotid, aorta and peripheral vascular systems (full-day only)
- Complete abdominal ultrasound (full-day only)
- Chest X-ray
- Calcium scoring chest CT for cardiovascular assessment
You will receive a Personal Health Assessment that includes the results of any diagnostic tests and studies performed during your physical. Dr. Burick will review your results and provide a written report outlining a strategic plan to improve your overall health.
Several tiered and customizable options are available through CARES. For more information and cost details, call The Burick Center at 717-730-9000.
Need more information?