Also part of the UPMC family:

Make a Referral Now

UPMC Content 2
To refer a patient with an eating disorder, call an intake specialist at the UPMC Center for Eating Disorders at 412-647-9329.

Intake specialists are available to:

  • Answer your questions
  • Describe the treatment program
  • Help you determine if referral to the UPMC Center for Eating Disorders would benefit your patient