2170 Noll Drive, Suite 30
Lancaster, PA 17603
- Phone: 717-735-9222
- Fax: 717-735-3755
General Surgery of Lancaster has dedicated their time to the practice of general surgery. Our front office staff is well trained and concerned about every patient receiving the best care possible. They are willing to help you with your registration, scheduling and insurance needs. Every effort will be made to answer all your questions in a timely manner.
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
General Surgery of Lancaster provides complete surgical services, from emergency care to treatment of disease in nearly all of the body’s organs- tumor removal, hernia repair, vascular surgery and wound care –many using minimally invasive surgical techniques. Dr. Phan works closely with patients, families and primary care doctors to provide personalized, coordinated surgical care.
Our surgical services include:
- Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
- Appendectomy, Open
- Biopsy of Breast
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Upper GI Endoscopy
- Open Hemorrhoidectomy
- Transanal Hemorrhoidal Dearterialization (THD)
- Hemorrhoidectomy by Harmonic Scalpel
- Hemorrhoid Banding
- Excision of Anal Tags
- Destruction of Anal Tumor
- Excision of Breast Tumor
- Excision of Rectal Tumor
- Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
- Fistulectomy or Fistulotomy, Anal
- Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic
- Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Open
- Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
- Peripheral Artery Catheterization
- Port Placements or Replacements
- Removal or Destruction of Rectal or Intestinal Tumor (incl. Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy and Control of Hemorrhage)
- Umbilical or Ventral Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
- Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
- Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
- Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open
- Varicose Vein Procedure
Robotic Assisted Procedures:
New Patient Info
We participate with most major insurances. Please call our office to confirm that we participate with your insurance.
What to bring with you
You will need to bring the following items:
- Your insurance card
- Photo ID
- Previous medical records.
- List of all your medications including the dose and the times you take them. Alternatively, you may want to just bring them with you.
- List of all your concerns so that you may discuss them with scheduled physician.
Your Registration Process
Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete your registration. You will be asked to sign our HIPAA form, as required by law, so that you are aware of our privacy policies.
Please be prepared to pay your deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance and any other amounts due at the time of your visit. Please remember that your appointment time is valuable. If you are unable to make your appointment please let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time so that we may schedule someone else that needs care.