Look no further than UPMC in Central Pa. for the best primary care in the region.
UPMC offers a network of primary care providers, including family care providers, internal medicine providers, pediatricians, and specialists collaborating with each other and their patients to improve the quality of health care, the patient experience, and overall costs. Our focus extends beyond treating acute and chronic illness. We also deliver first class preventive care to the community.
Your Partner In Health Care
With a focus on excellent and accessible patient care, UPMC brings together the experience and commitment of the community's best primary care physicians with the expertise and resources of the specialists and facilities at UPMC in Central Pa. This approach to patient care emphasizes prevention and wellness in addition to advanced medical treatment when needed.
- More than 186 providers, including family care physicians, internal medicine physicians, pediatricians, and specialists.
- More than 50 locations across Central Pa.
- Access to the technology and resources of UPMC in Central Pa.
- Focus on the medical home model of patient centered coordinated care.
- Increased access to leading-edge treatments.
- Medical advice 24/7 with our Nurse Line.
We are committed to providing clinically excellent, coordinated, timely, and comprehensive care in a compassionate and caring setting to all families.
We deliver the highest quality of care to the communities we serve in a spirit of service that reflects our core values of listening, caring, and leading.
UPMC is the provider of choice in central Pa. Our goal is to build a healthier community through the partnership of our primary care network across our 10-county system. This partnership offers patients access to excellent coordinated care — blending routine and preventive medicine with advanced specialty care.
We achieve this vision by:
- Understanding and responding to the needs of your community.
- Continuously improving our standards of service.
- Listening to you and addressing your questions and concerns.
- Encouraging you to be a key partner in your health care.
- Treating you with respect and honoring your wishes for your care.
- Advocating for you within the health care system.
- Providing you with continuity of care.
- Providing a safe environment for employees and patients.
- Promoting professional growth of our employees through education, teamwork, and support.
- Providing you with the resources and information you need to stay healthy or manage your medical conditions.
- Partnering with service organizations.
- Embracing current and emerging technology to improve your care.
Need Help Finding a Doctor?
Call the UPMC Phone Line at 717-231-8900 or email email@example.com and let one of our friendly customer service reps help you find a provider close to you.
Need more information?
Many of our providers offer video visits. Call 717-231-8900 or schedule via your patient portal.