UPMC: Your Partner for Breast Health
Our breast specialists extend compassionate care to evaluate, diagnose and treat a complete range of breast conditions and breast cancers. Every day, we partner with women of all ages to provide answers and solutions for optimal breast health.
Our highly trained and experienced breast surgeons, radiologists, and nurse practitioners offer personalized service and use the latest technology — for mammograms and breast ultrasounds — to guide your care and treatment.
A Comprehensive Breast Health Center Close to Home
The Kathryn Candor Lundy Breast Health Center is the most comprehensive breast health center in Williamsport, PA. Our center provides patients with a complete range of breast health services at one convenient location.
When you partner with us, you’ll have access to our breast center services, including:
- The latest diagnostic technology for screenings and risk assessments.
- Nurse navigators who partner with you for peace of mind about your care, guiding you every step of the way through tests, treatment and education on prevention.
- More noninvasive biopsy programs for detection without discomfort.
- Greater care coordination and collaboration between specialties like surgery, pathology, plastic surgery and oncology.
- Large space with private changing rooms dedicated to mammography patients, large exam rooms, and a modern, soothing and comfortable environment.
- Convenient parking and hassle-free curbside valet service.
- Convenient access to UPMC Williamsport Divine Providence Campus
- Comprehensive follow-up care, breast education, counseling and support.
Specialized Care for Breast Cancer Treatment
Whether you need a routine breast exam or comprehensive treatment for breast cancer, our breast health specialists and surgeons work closely with a team of specialists — from oncologists, radiologists, pathologists, plastic surgeons and rehabilitation specialists — to assess any issues and create a customized treatment plan for you.
3D Mammograms Provide Ease of Mind
Breast tomosynthesis, known as 3D mammography, is the latest breakthrough in breast health care and breast cancer detection. This most recent advancement in breast examination technology is available at UPMC Cole, UPMC Muncy, UPMC Wellsboro, and UPMC Williamsport Divine Providence Campus.
UPMC's Breast Health Center provides the most comprehensive care for breast health in north central Pa.