1604 Burtner Road
Natrona Heights, PA 15065
UPMC Outpatient Center in Natrona Heights offers residents of the Alle-Kiski Valley a variety of diagnostic and specialty care services in their own back yard.
The 34,000 square foot, state-of-the-art health care facility offers comprehensive services close to home and under one roof.
It provides convenient access to advanced diagnostic imaging services, non-invasive cardiac services, and is home to the UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at UPMC Natrona Heights and several primary care practices.
Comprehensive Cancer Care
- Cancer education and support services
- Diagnostic and therapeutic services
- Imaging and laboratory services
Learn more about our services at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at Natrona Heights. Or, call 724-230-3030 for more information.
UPMC Imaging Services
- Computed tomography (CT) scans
- Digital imaging
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- General ultrasound
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 724-230-3080.
Pulmonary Function Testing
Open Mondays and Thursdays.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 412-784-4057.
- Quest Diagnostics
- Russellton Medical Group–UPMC
- Valley Family Medicine–UPMC
- UPP Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery
Specialty: Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Kelly and Wood, LTD
- Urologic Associates of Western Pennsylvania
- UPP Department of Surgery
Specialty: General Surgery
- Bruce W. Morrison, MD, PC
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pulmonary Consultants–UPMC
Specialty: Pulmonary disease, sleep medicine, and critical care medicine
Amenities for Patients and Visitors
- Free, ample parking
- Free Wi-Fi service for those who bring a laptop
- Several restaurants and shopping centers located within minutes of the center