UPMC in central Pa.'s Community Health Navigation Network (CHNN) staff is on a mission to make health care and wellness services available to Central Pennsylvania residents through improved access, education and communication.
By working with personal care facilities, senior living communities, faith-based communities, community clinics and the correctional system, CHNN provides individuals and groups with access to UPMC in central Pa.’s resources and expertise. CHNN activities and services include:
- Developing partnerships and assessing the overall health care needs of the community
- Creating links between community partners, the health care system and other community resources to promote health and healing
- Developing, hosting and participating in health care events, such as health fairs and educational sessions
- Helping the community offer services that assist with chronic disease management
- Empowering individuals to take charge of their health
- Helping community members access and navigate UPMC in central Pa. services
Need more information?
Connect with the UPMC Central PA Portal app 24/7
UPMC Central PA Portal providers patients across the central Pennsylvania region with secure access to their health information. It is the fastest way to send a message to your doctor, refill prescriptions, get test results, and schedule and manage appointments, including video visits.
Log-In or Sign Up Today