High-quality health care for you and your family, conveniently located in your neighborhood
Since 1970, patients and their families have relied on the Lawrenceville Family Health Center, a full-service, neighborhood family practice office located at 40th and Butler streets in Lawrenceville, for all their medical needs.
Our primary focus is on preventive care — keeping our patients healthy is our goal.
Our family medicine doctors and staff offer ongoing medical care, services, and programs for every member of the family.
- Primary medical care for all family members
- Nurse visits, including blood pressure checks, WIC forms, etc.
- Comprehensive adult health care and health screenings
- Geriatric care
- Pediatric care, including well-child checkups, immunizations, and sick visits
- Gynecology and family planning, including IUD placement
- Lab services, including blood draws, throat and urine cultures, and blood glucose tests
- On-site social work services
- Diabetes education and treatment
- Medication consultations with pharmacists
- School and work physicals
- Minor skin surgery and stitches
- Sports medicine and treatment of minor injuries, including fractures
- Hearing and vision testing
- Access to our network of physicians 24/7
- Psychiatry consultation
- Behavioral health counseling and therapy
- Medication Assisted Therapy and Counseling for Addiction
Features and Amenities
- Same-day appointments available
- Free parking
- Convenient location (near public transportation)
- Most insurances accepted
- Assistance available for those without insurance
Information for Patients
To schedule an appointment, call the health center during office hours at 412-622-7343. Briefly explain the reason for the appointment to the receptionist. Most appointments can be scheduled to accommodate patients’ needs.
If you must change your appointment, call us before your scheduled appointment time. This courtesy allows us to schedule another patient for care. The receptionist can reschedule your appointment at that time.
MyUPMC is a free online tool — available 24 hours a day, seven days a week — enabling patients to manage their health care online more conveniently and effectively.
MyUPMC allows you to:
- Communicate with your UPMC provider
- View your medical records
- See your lab results
- Manage your family's health
- Request or schedule appointments
- Have online medical visits
- Renew your prescriptions
To sign up for MyUPMC, visit MyUPMC.com.
Refilling Your Prescription
The easiest and fastest way to get your prescriptions refilled is at your next office visit. However, if your prescription will run out before your next visit, please call 412-622-7343 for a refill. When you call, be ready to give the following information:
- Your name and the correct spelling
- Your birth date or Social Security number
- Your physician’s name
- Prescription name
- Pharmacy name and phone number