Requesting Your Medical Records from UPMC Altoona
To request your medical records from UPMC Altoona:
- Download the Authorization for the Release of Protected Health Information Form (PDF)
- Sign and date the form
- Make a copy for your records
Scan the form and email it to ALTROI@upmc.edu or mail the completed form to:
ROI Department – 4th Floor
620 Howard Avenue
Altoona, PA 16601
After We Receive Your Request for Medical Records
- Upon receipt of a complete and valid authorization form, your records will be copied and sent by our release of information vendor, CIOX Health.
- An invoice from CIOX Health will be included with the records and payment should be sent as indicated on this invoice.
- Any incomplete request will be returned with written explanation as to why the request could not be processed. These corrections should be made and resubmitted for processing.
If you have questions about requesting your medical records from UPMC Altoona, call 814-889-7753.