We know people have many reasons for making a gift to UPMC Chautauqua.
Maybe you've experienced our outstanding and compassionate care firsthand. Or maybe you're simply interested in the health and well-being of our community.
Regardless of the size or reason, we're grateful for your gift.
Donors to UPMC Chautauqua make sure our region has access to nationally recognized, quality healthcare. But you do even more than that.
Through your generosity, our quality and service get even better as launch new ideas, create new programs, and touch new lives.
Ways to Give
You can donate to support a certain UPMC Chautauqua or WCA Foundation campaign, fund, or department. If you don't have a specific area you'd like to support, we'll use your gift for the greatest areas of need.
However you choose to give, charitable gifts to non-profits like the WCA Foundation are an excellent way to acknowledge someone special. They also make a great impact in our community.
If you're looking for a gift that's more enduring than flowers, memorial gifts provide a meaningful way to:
- Remember a cherished loved one or friend.
- Express your sympathy.
- Invest into the care of future patients.
Looking for a thoughtful way to honor a trusted doctor, nurse, caregiver, volunteer, or colleague?
Looking for the perfect birthday, anniversary, newborn, or thank you gift?
Honor gifts to UPMC Chautauqua are the perfect way to make someone feel special.
How to Give to UPMC Chautauqua
We're grateful for gifts of any amount and there are many ways you can donate to UPMC Chautauqua in tribute of another.
Common gifts include:
- Checks payable to WCA Foundation or UPMC Chautauqua. Gifts of this nature are the most popular.
- Assets such as appreciated stocks, mutual funds, and bonds. This avoids the capital gains tax on qualified assets for charitable use.
- Bequests in your will or living trust.
- Planned gifts such as a charitable gift annuity or remainder trust.
- Naming the WCA Foundation, Inc./UPMC Chautauqua as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy or retirement plan. Or creating an endowed fund or endowed chair through the WCA.
All of these estate gifts will qualify you for inclusion in The 1885 Society. This select group of donors have made legacy gifts and are truly invested in the future of UPMC Chautauqua.
Make Your Gift Today
To discuss other ways to give to the WCA Foundation (such as stocks and bonds, planned gifts, gifts-in-kind, etc.), please contact:
Executive Director at the WCA Foundation
51 Glasgow Avenue
PO Box 840
Jamestown, NY 14702-0840
Thank You for Your Gift
When you make a Tribute Gift, we will formally thank you.
We'll also send a personalized gift acknowledgement card to the family member or person to inform them of your thoughtfulness. This card does not include the gift amount.