Chartered in 1885, the Woman's Christian Association of New York was a boarding house for young working women. It also served as a one room hospital for its residents and other sick or injured persons.
In 1907, "WCA Hospital" incorporated and continued to grow to meet the ever-changing health needs of our community.
Nurses gather on the lawn of the historic hospital building (circa 1897).
Our first operating room (circa early 1900's).