Our four 24-hour Wellness Centers at UPMC Cole were designed to promote community-based health and wellness. With highly trained staff from a variety of clinical backgrounds, our wellness centers provide robust programs and services to help you identify, practice and achieve fitness goals that are right for you and your life.
Our centers offer modern facilities and equipment partnered with staff, classes and amenities that you would not expect to find in our small communities.
For more information about Coudersport Wellness Center, call 814-274-5353.
Classes Offered in Coudersport
- SilverSneakers Exercise Class
- Chair Yoga
Membership is not required to take classes. Class costs are not included in the general membership rates, with the exception of SilverSneakers. Call for class schedule.
- Blood pressure screenings are performed at no charge.
Personal training with certified personal trainers. By appointment only.
- 1-hour sessions, 1/2 hour sessions, and group training (2-5) people available. Call center for pricing.
- 24-Hour access
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Cybex strength training equipment
- Free weights
- Functional training (sports cords, bands and exercise balls)
- Locker rooms
- Steam rooms (available during staffed hour only)
- Outside walking trail
- Open 24/7
- Staffed Hours:
- Monday through Thursday – 6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday – 6:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Wellness Centers in North Central Pa.
Find another Wellness Center in north central Pa.