Saturday, April 23
10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
UPMC Hamot Heart and Vascular Institute
120 E. Second St.
Erie, PA 16507
Free parking will be available. The first 100 participants will receive a free bag and a chance to win a Golden ticket giveaway.For more information call 814-877-2481
Free screenings and health information will be available, including:
- Cardiac risk assessment (please bring in cholesterol blood work or have it tested at the event for $10)
- Blood pressure
- Tobacco cessation
- Vascular Center information
- American Heart Association
- Diabetes risk assessment
- Stroke risk assessment
- Stroke prevention/awareness
- Physician Q & A table
- Venous screening (varicose veins)
- ABI screening (peripheral arterial disease)
- Cholesterol ($10)
- AAA (Must be male between the ages of 60 –75 and have smoked or have family history)
- PAD Screening Program
Vascular Disease and You: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
10:30 to 10:50 a.m.
G. Jay Bishop, MD, FACP, FSVM, RPVI, division chief vascular medicine, UPMC Hamot Heart and Vascular Institute
Arteries and Aneurysms: Treatment Options and More
11:30 to 11:50 a.m.
Walter Rizzoni, MD, FACS, vascular surgeon, UPMC Hamot Heart and Vascular Institute