The Magee-Womens Heart Program — part of the UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute — provides complete care of women with or at risk for heart disease. We treat women who have symptoms concerning for developing heart disease, as well as women who simply have questions about their heart.
Women have unique biology and risk factors compared to men, so our treatment plans reflect the precise needs of women.
What Services Do We Offer?
The UPMC Women's Heart Program offers a wide range of assessments, testing, and treatment to meet each woman's unique needs.
Our women's heart services include:
- Sex specific risk assessment for heart disease
- Optimal treatment of chronic conditions that lead to heart disease in women
- Assessment of cardiac risk related to hormone therapy, chemotherapy and radiation
- Thoughtful utilization of cardiac testing including stress tests, ultrasounds, CT scans and catheterizations
- Collaborative care with other cardiac specialists
Learn more about the full scope of services at the UPMC Women's Heart Program.
Why Choose the Women's Heart Program at UPMC Passavant?
- Expert women's heart care near you. You have access to the world-class doctors from the UPMC Women's Heart Program right here
- No need to travel to Oakland for care
- A team approach
- We work with many doctors in and out of our network to provide you high-quality care
- We're happy to work with any providers who care for you
Contact the Women's Heart Program
To make an appointment with the UPMC Women's Heart Program at UPMC Passavant, fill out our contact form or call 412-748-6484.