- 1 Medium Raw Onion (2-1/2"" dia)
- 5 Garlic Cloves (3 g)
- Raw ginger root, 1 tsp
- 2 Whole Fresh Tomatoes
- Table Salt, 1 tsp (1.5 g)
- Badia - Cayenne Pepper, 0.5 tsp
- Ground Turmeric, 2 tsp
- Garam Masala, 1 tsp
- Gage - Greek Yogurt, 0.5 cup
- Tyson - Raw Chicken, 24 oz (1 lb)
- Trader Joe's Baby Spinach - 6 oz bag, 1 container (8 cups (85 g) each)
- Ground Cinnamon, 1 tsp
- 4 Green Cardamom Pods
- Whole Cloves, 1 Tbsp
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 186
- Carbs: 8 g
- Fat: 4 g
- Protein: 28 g
- Sodium: 456 mg
- Sugar: 3 g
In a food processor, grind together everything except the chicken and the spinach and whole spices. Make a nice, smooth paste. This may take a few minutes, be patient.
Put the chicken pieces in a crockpot and pour over the yummy smelling sauce you just made. Put in whole spices.
Chop up the spinach and add during the last hour of cooking.
Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 until chicken is tender.
Us Sleevers may have to eat the chicken without the sauce and eat the sauce separately.
Kindly Submitted by “Two Sleevers”
Return to Suggested Recipes for Post Bariatric Surgery - Phase 3: Adaptive or Soft Diet