- 12 ounce can chicken, drained and flaked
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup celery, minced, 1 small stalk
- 1 tsp dry minced onion
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp chicken seasoning
- 2 TBSP pimiento, minced, optional
- 2 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- Servings: Makes about 6 chicken muffins
- Serving Size: 1 chicken muffin
- Calories: 160
- Carbs: 1 g
- Fat: 9 g
- Protein: 17 g
- Sodium: 379 mg
- Sugar: 0 g
Mix all of the ingredients well in a medium bowl.
Spoon into 6 well-greased muffin cups.
Bake at 350º 30-35 minutes, until set and lightly browned.
Kindly Submitted by “Linda’s Low Carb Menus & Recipes”
Return to Suggested Recipes for Post Bariatric Surgery - Phase 4: Stabilization Diet