Surround yourself with life’s pleasures in your new home at Cumberland Woods Village, where you can live your life well. Scenic, yet close to your favorite places, Cumberland Woods Village offers resort-style living at its best, with UPMC’s world-class health care close by.
As part of a Continuing Care Retirement Community, Cumberland Woods offers a continuum of care with an entrance fee and monthly maintenance payments. This package provides discounts to assisted living and preferred access for skilled nursing. For those who prefer not to pay an entrance fee, a monthly rental option is available.
- 28 floor-plan models with options for dens, patios, and balconies
- Restaurant-style meals each day including buffets with extended dining hours
- Facility managers on site around the clock Monday through Friday with additional staffing on weekends
- All utilities and cable television paid (excluding telephone)
- Weekly housekeeping
- Transportation provided
- Daily activities, outings, and stimulating interest groups
- Exercise area
- Beautifully appointed main and private dining rooms
- Underground parking
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Outdoor plaza and covered pavilion
- Theater for entertainment and movies
- Equipped kitchen and laundry
- Short drive from churches of many denominations, as well as shopping at Ross Park Mall and the McKnight Road retail district
Life Enhancement Services
The Life Enhancement Services program is specifically designed to provide extra support to independent living/senior community residents as they attempt to “age in place” and remain close to their spouses and friends.
Learn more about the Life Enhancement Services program.