To ensure an efficient referral process, UPMC Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Facilities has a Centralized Admissions Office (CAO) for campuses in western Pennsylvania. Referrals are received via ECIN or by fax (412-688-3910) and are reviewed for appropriate placement based on the patient’s needs and the current bed availability (PDF). For campuses in eastern Pennsylvania, please call the facility directly (see phone numbers below).
Centralized Admissions Office hours are Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Referrals and admissions are accepted from an inpatient setting, an emergency department, a doctor’s office, and from home.
Admissions are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. See the list below for "off-hour" referrals and admissions.
Levels of Care
Review the range of clinical services provided in each of our skilled nursing and rehabilitation settings (PDF).
View the current information on Medicare and transportation coverage (PDF).
Off-hour Referrals and Admissions
Off-hour referrals and admissions are handled directly by the facilities.
- Asbury Heights – 412-571-5182
- Avalon Place – 724-658-4781
- Avalon Springs Place – 724-662-5400
- Canterbury Place – 412-622-9000
- Cranberry Place – 724-772-5350
- Heritage Place – 412-422-5100
- Jameson Care Center – 724-598-3300
- Seneca Place – 412-798-8000
- Sherwood Oaks - 724-776-8100
- Sugar Creek Station – 814-437-0100
- Cole Place – 814-274-5221
- Haven Place – 570-893-5235
- Muncy Place – 570-546-4040
- The Green Home – 570-724-3131