Our physicians have received recognition at the local, national, and international level in the field of geriatrics.
Our accomplishments include:
- Regularly recognized by U.S. News & World Report and named to the Honor Roll of America's Best Hospitals.
- Most of our physicians have been recognized as top doctors nationally and locally.
- We have received regional, national, and international recognition for influenza management programs in long-term care osteoperosis, incontinence, a delirium prevention program (“HELP”), Acute Care of the Elderly program (“ACE”), and development of a “medical home” for the elderly.
- The patient satisfaction survey conducted by Press-Ganey has consistently ranked us as one of the highest scoring in the medical specialties of UPMC.
- Many of our doctors have won national and international awards for their research, much of which benefits our patient care.