At UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute we specialize in cardiology, electrophysiology, and vascular medicine. Our team of cardiologists is specially trained in invasive and non-invasive cardiac and vascular procedures and brings many years of experience to our patients in the Shrewsbury, PA community. We look forward to working with you and your referring physician to develop the best plan of care for your health.
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- A-fib Ablation
- Aortic Root Surgery
- Aortic Valve Surgery
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Echocardiography (Echo)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Heart and Vascular Care
- Heart and Vascular Institute Team
- Heart Attack Recovery
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Heart Valve Treatments & Services
- Holter Monitor (24-Hour Electrocardiogram Monitoring)
- Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion/Watchman Procedure
- Nuclear Cardiac Studies
- Structural Heart Program (Valve Clinic)
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Vascular Disease
- Lokesh Gowda, MD
- Bertrand N. Mukete, MD
- Gregg Jay Reis, MD
- Brett Roberts, MD
- Ronald J. Savarese, DO
- Ashley Beth Zinda, DO
Connect with the UPMC Central PA Portal app 24/7
UPMC Central PA Portal providers patients across the central Pennsylvania region with secure access to their health information. It is the fastest way to send a message to your doctor, refill prescriptions, get test results, and schedule and manage appointments, including video visits.
Log-In or Sign Up Today