2125 Noll Dr.
Lancaster, PA 17603
- Phone: 717-393-1338
- Fax: 717-627-1817
UPMC Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists-Lititz provides comprehensive, compassionate obstetric and gynecologic care to women of all ages and stages of life.
Our board-certified physicians, certified nurse midwives, certified registered nurse practitioners and other staff members strive to provide women with the best care possible.
We are a group of trained and compassionate professionals, dedicated to caring for each woman as an individual. Our providers and staff work together, proud of our history of providing generations of women of all ages in Lancaster with quality care.
- Monday through Thursday – 7:45 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Friday – 7:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- First Saturday of the month.
- Holidays – Closed on most major holidays, including Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Comprehensive Ob-gyn care
Because women’s gynecologic health needs change with each stage of life, UPMC Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists-Lititz provides quality, compassionate care from adolescence through menopause.
From annual exams and maternity care to treatment for gynecological cancer and urinary incontinence, you can count on a full range of services from gynecologists and obstetricians. UPMC Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists-Lititz comprehensive care includes:
- Annual pelvic exams and screenings, including Pap tests
- Contraceptive counseling
- Fertility treatment options
- Maternity care
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Certified nurse midwives
- Social worker services
- Vaccination against human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Urinary incontinence treatment
- Management of menopause symptoms
- Minimally invasive surgical options, including laparoscopic techniques and robotic surgery to treat uterine fibroids, endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome, among other conditions
- One-stop shopping for gynecological services
We maintain on-site laboratory and imaging resources so you have the convenience of "one-stop shopping" for gynecologic services.
UPMC Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists-Lititz proudly delivers at UPMC Lititz which is a designated Baby-Friendly Hospital.
Shorter hospital stays, less pain
We want you to be able to return to your normal life as quickly as possible after gynecological surgery. UPMC Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists-Lititz physicians offer minimally invasive surgery at UPMC Lititz.
- Emily Broomell, DO
- Michelle Lee Fegley, MD
- Thomas E. Fromuth, MD
- Tara M. Higgins, MD
- Daniel P. Kegel, MD
- Melanie French Stone, MD
- Sameera Syed, MD
- Antonio Vetrano, DO
- Patricia A. Madden, CNM
- Esther F. Mast, CNM
- Terri Ann McCormick, CNM
- Rochelle Molnar, CNM
- Adanma S. Okereh, CNM
- Angela Carter Sprunger, CNM
New Patient Info
Welcome to our practice and thank you for choosing us to serve your health care needs. The more you know about our policies and methods of practice, the better we may be of service to you. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our goal is to provide you and your loved ones with quality care and service. That's why our friendly staff works to minimize paperwork and increase conveniences.
If you are a new patient, please bring your insurance card and arrive early to complete any necessary paperwork. If you have been under the care of another physician, please bring your records or have them delivered prior to your appointment.
Billing and Insurance
UPMC Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists-Lititz accepts patients with most insurance plans. Please contact your insurance provider to determine your insurance eligibility. A Member Services phone number is listed on your insurance identification card for this purpose.
Even if UPMC Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists-Lititz does not participate in your insurance plan, we can provide you with the necessary information to obtain reimbursement for your services according to your policy's limits.
UPMC Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists-Lititz can provide pre-payment plans and term payment plans to help meet your unique needs.
To ensure that your insurance paperwork is processed correctly, please bring the following insurance information for each visit:
- A current copy of your insurance card, including the policyholder's name and address.
- Your relationship to the policyholder.
- Contract number, certificate number, and/or group number.
- Name and billing address of insurance company.
- Telephone number of insurance company.
- Effective date of insurance coverage.
- Employer information (if this is an employee benefit program).
It is your responsibility to inform us of any insurance plan or coverage changes.