The mission of the Wolff Center at UPMC is to ensure that the care you receive at any UPMC facility and from any UPMC health care provider is always of the highest possible quality and safety. We want your experience as a patient to meet, and exceed, your expectations.
To do so, we set high standards of performance and reliability focused on protecting your safety and delivering the best possible outcomes while treating you with dignity, respect, and kindness.
And while our mission may sound simple in concept, the measures needed to achieve it are ambitious and ongoing.
Our goals include:
- Creating an environment that encourages every UPMC caregiver and staff member to advocate for and eliminate preventable problems and threats to your health.
- Actively engaging you and your family in your care for the best experience possible.
- Working to reduce the cost of your care through rigorous improvement programs.
- Measuring our outcomes in valid and meaningful ways and trying to always improve in all we do.
- Striving for excellence, comparing our performance against key publicly available measures.
We invite you to explore this website to learn more about the work we do, every day, to support your interests and merit your trust and confidence while you are in our care.