Residency and fellowship training are exciting and rewarding but can also be challenging physically, mentally, social and spiritually. Wellness of our trainees is of utmost importance in our programs. We are committed to a supportive clinical environment that fosters the highest quality graduate medical education experience. We are committed to our residents and fellows educational experience and ensure they are connected to the resources they need to stay focused and productive:
- GME Wellness Website
- 1 click to all available resources.
- Resident and Fellow Assistant Program (RFAP): 412-647-3669
- Free, 24/7 confidential support for residents and fellows.
- CuRBSide (Confidential Referrals for Behavioral Health): 1-833-231-1575
- Free, discreet, personalized mental health referral service.
- ReSolve Local 24/7 crisis hotline: 1-888-796-8226
- Free, discreet hotline, mobile team and walk-in center.
- GME Professionalism Concern Line: 1-844-463-4362
- Anonymous; call for support regarding professionalism issues.