UPMC Hamot located in Erie, Pennsylvania is seeking a seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon to join their well-established practice of three physicians and ten advance practice providers. This opportunity will allow you to live in an affordable city on the water, in a family-friendly community with short commutes to the hospital from many surrounding neighborhoods!
Ideal candidate will perform minimally invasive, robotics, and a variety of general surgeries along with colorectal.
- A variety of surgeries, include: Laparoscopies, Lap Choles, Hernia Repairs, Enterectomies, etc. (not including: Endoscopies, Colonoscopies)
- Consistent high-quality care and unexpected efficiency in a friendly atmosphere are the operating principles of this practice.
- Active and consulting medical staff and services provide a broad base of primary care and specialties including: cardiology, community wellness, emergency medicine, family medicine, gynecology, home health care, internal medicine, occupational medicine, urology, oncology/outpatient chemotherapy, ophthalmology, orthopedics, pain medicine, pathology, podiatric medicine, radiology, rehabilitation services and surgery.
Candidates can expect:
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience/training
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Medical, dental and vison insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Group Life insurance
- Robust retirement plans
- Customary and reasonable moving expenses
To apply for this position, contact:
Katie Bool Shafer