Use ERAS® (the Electronic Residency Application Service) to submit an application, along with the following:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcript
- Dean’s letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- USMLE Step 1 and Step 2CK score reports with a minimum 3 digit score of 220 or COMLEX Step 1 and Step 2 score report with a minimum 3 digit score of 500; allowances will be made for COVID-related preclusions.
- For international graduates:
- Recent US clinical experience (externships or observerships within two years) are required at the time of application.
- Medical school graduation date must be within five years of time of application.
- All USMLE exams must be passed on the first attempt.
- ECFMG certification must be obtained before January 15 of the Match year, unless graduating in the Match year.
- The program sponsors H1B and J1 visas.
Our preferred candidate is a team player who has a positive academic record, who is highly motivated to learn and to teach, and who possesses a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and interpersonal skills.
All interviews of invited candidates will be scheduled via Microsoft Teams. Please ensure that your email and/or mobile devices are compatible with Microsoft Teams software.
Our program also matches all osteopathic (DO) candidates via the NRMP, given the recent move nationally to a single accreditation system.
Our program participates in the supplemental ERAS application process.