To request your records from UPMC Presbyterian:
- Download the Authorization for the Release of Protected Health Information Form (PDF).
- Fill out the form. Be sure to complete both Part 1 and Part 2. For help, review the form completion guide (PDF).
- Sign and date the form.
- Make a copy for yourself.
- Mail, drop off, or email the original form to UPMC.
Scan the form and email it to ROIRequest@upmc.edu or mail the completed form to:
UPMC, Release of Information Department
450 Melwood Ave. – Lower Level
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
After We Receive Your Request for Medical Records
- After we receive your authorization form, we will send you an invoice for the cost of your records. You should get this invoice within 7 and 10 days from when we received your request.
- Send payment as indicated on the invoice.
- After we receive payment, we will mail your records the next day.
If you have questions about requesting your medical records from UPMC Presbyterian, call 412-647-0357.